Saturday 19 March 2011

19/03/2011


Above; Balls


Only Rotherham today so I wasn’t that fussed about going out there. I used to like it when we were playing teams like West Ham & I could hob nob with people like Trev Broking. Actually he sorted us out once when we got that draw away at Arsenal, I said ’Trev the coffers are a bit low, we’re using ASDA’s own prawns in the half time sarnies fer chrissakes, heat up our ball eh son?’ - they wouldn’t sort us out again this season though - Swinton at home - what’s that all about!!?
‘What did you do with the last lot?’ asked Lord Triesman when I got on the blower asking for Liverpool at Anne Field. Well those Fabergé Eggs we had put on the empty plinths in the trophy room didn’t buy themselves!
‘Look I pulled the strings and scratched the backs for Keith and his World Cup Host City bid, I’m not doing any more, stop pestering me’ he said. He’s to blame for all this!


I watched it on the TV instead - turn up for the books we were on BBC 1! 24 - 8 what a win eh! That’ll do our goal difference the power of good - what’s with all the hats they’ve started wearing since I left though? I thought a couple of our goals were shades of handball though. I tell you it looks a lot rougher game on the telly than it does live!


Had Big Pete round this morning wanting to borrow my Argyle tie and jacket for some sort of appointment in town - hope I get it back, never saw my N Dubz album again after I lent it to him!
Marce was coming down stairs and offered Big Pete a couple of puffs of his morning schpeshial but he’s always in such a rush he couldn’t stop.


Had to press the ‘busy tone’ to HMRC today. They must be wanting to do some sort of Customer Satisfaction survey , well if they’re ever lucky enough to get me I tell you it’ll be ‘5 Strongly Disagree’ to every question!

No comments:

Post a Comment