Thursday 24 March 2011

24/03/2011


Above; Found this one in Marce's album

Big day for the son in law - contract talks with Plymouth Parkway - you see Argyle are looking to offload their top talent to give them their chance to shine in other teams. He ‘s got the Three Crowns FC after him too, but he’d have to collect the glasses on a Friday night if he signs for them. The eldest has been stomping round the house all day singing ‘We love you Parkway we do’ at the top of her voice. She’s signed up to Parkway Insider already, cracking banter on there - much more mature than the PASTITTI lot, everyone’s on there guessing the score and attendance for the big one against St. Blazey tomorrow night.
It did help that Big Bad Brendan came round at 6 am pounding his fists on the door then charging upstairs to get Marce out of bed. ‘C’mon rise and shine now Tulip’ he screeched into Marce’s ear, banging a spoon around inside a saucepan and making an awful racket - I couldn’t really make out what was happening - its always a bit shall we say fuggy in there. He even tore down Marce’s favourite poster, the one that looks a bit like Jason Bent, ‘Bob Marley, Exodus - very fitting don’t ya think?’ He said with a sneer screwing the poster into a small ball. No idea what he's on about sometimes.


 
I see some lad called Heaney wants to buy the club off me - I looked him up on Google - I tell you I don’t go much on his poetry . He wont get far spouting that in the dressing room to gee the lads up before a game, I mean hark at this;


Is wooed into the cyclops' eye
Of a tarn. Our unfenced country
Is bog that keeps crusting
Between the sights of the sun

That’s not poetry that’s just words chosen at random surely? It doesn’t even rhyme! What an odd lot the Cornish are - how this chappy made any money with drivel like that I’ll never know! I wrote a bit of poetry once - I got all inspired after a few schpeshials and got carried away with myself - try this, its from one of my best called The Hero;


His silver moustache flowed in the breeze
He rode into town on his gallant steed
He single-handedly dragged the club from its knees
From an evil goblin the castle was freed



Dead excited about the sale they’ve got going on up at Home Park tonight - really want to get my hands on that Chris Leadbitter shirt, put it on next time I know I’m going to see Dan, he’ll never get his hands on them now, muhahaha - ‘you want the shirt off my back dontcha Dan? Well you aint getting it’ That’s what I’ll say, really stir it up man!

No comments:

Post a Comment